- RT @SabahKashmiri: #Saleem ,driver of the Yatri vehicle which came under attack,saved many lives by pulling away when bus came under attack… 1 week ago
- RT @NafeesA49139746: ek #saleem jisne jaan bachai Ek #sandeep jo lashkr ka atanki nikla Terror is just terrorism, he has no religion Soch b… 1 week ago
- Asalam-alikum #saleem your message is not to Hindu Brothers but to Muslim Brothers who lost real meaning of #Islam. #MyKindaMuslim 1 week ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/6BoFFBUqU 1 week ago
- Nice #electric era. Will love to see that coming. twitter.com/amitranjan/sta… 1 month ago
Sharing business ideas for better!
Tag Archives: Alert
July 20, 2011Posted by on
As state by Google’s security engineer Damian Menscher in Google’s official blog
Today is like any other and you open the google search page. And if you see the alert message on it. It means that your computer is affected with malware. Google has noticed that this malware is redirecting unual traffic to its servers. G worked with several companies and its security engineers to figure out why this traffic being sent. Later it came to a conclusion that it is because of the malware. “As a result of this discovery, today some people will see a prominent notification at the top of their Google web search results:”
“This particular malware causes infected computers to send traffic to Google through a small number of intermediary servers called “proxies.” We hope that by taking steps to notify users whose traffic is coming through these proxies, we can help them update their antivirus software and remove the infections”.
– Flowers in the screen shot. But if you see the alert, search for ‘Anti Virus’ – Mo